Thank you for considering Casey Aviation, Inc for your aircraft acquisition needs! We look forward to putting our decades of experience in the TBM/PA-46 market to work for you. As we together pursue airplanes in the marketplace for you to purchase, these are the services that will be provided:
* Buyers Agent: Casey Aviation, Inc will work for you and you alone. We receive no monies or benefits from any other party in this transaction. We will be your advocate in the marketplace and your advocate alone.
* Partner with you: Finding the right airplane at the right price is rarely an individual action. We encourage you to be as involved as you’d like in the process. We will work with you as we both move through the process. All information will be shared. You will never be in the dark
* Leverage our experience: Casey Aviation is an approved insurance-approved trainer in all variants of the Socata TBM (700/850/900) and PA-46 (Malibu/Mirage/Matrix/Meridian/Jetprop). We are intimately familiar and regularly fly each airplane type. We know the TBM/PA-46 exceedingly well
* Leverage our relationships: We know lots of people in the TBM/PA-46 community and will use our extensive network to find you the right airplane. Often times our relationships can provide off-market aircraft for consideration.
* Sift through the various aircraft on the market: We will scour the market to find the right airplane to fit your needs at the right price. The TBM/PA-46 has a wide range of avionics, engine selections, and interior designs. The myriad of selections can be daunting, but also provide opportunity. Each adaptation stemmed from a perceived need, and we will make sure the right airplane with the right amenities is found.
* Personally inspect the prospective airplanes: We know a lot about the TBM/PA-46 airframes and can often discover issues before money is spent pursuing the wrong airplane.
* Logbook recon: Aircraft logbooks represent 50% of the value of an aircraft. If the logbooks are not handled properly, are missing portions, or if damage history is present, the value of the airplane plummets. We are experts in finding “skeletons in the closet” of a potential airplane, ensuring your new airplane has all the value it should.
* Negotiate the lowest purchase price: We’ve got lots of experience negotiating below retail market pricing.
* Coordinate and manage the pre-purchase inspection: We highly recommend a pre-purchase inspection from a mechanic that has your best interests in mind and that has vast experience in the TBM/PA-46 market. We will recommend the best mechanic, coordinate scheduling, monitor the inspection, and interpret the results of the inspection so there’s no question about the airplane to be purchased.
* Test-fly the airplane: The only way to ensure the airplane is ready for purchase is to actually fly it. We will work with the seller to fly the airplane prior to purchase and ensure all aircraft systems are evaluated in flight.
* Keep you from making a mistake: There’s LOTS of ways to make a huge financial mistake when buying a TBM/PA-46. We know most of the pitfalls that can occur and mitigate those risks so you are thrilled with your airplane years after purchase.
* Assist with insurance: Since we train for the insurance industry, our reputation and relationships are excellent. We’ll work closely to ensure you have the right insurance at the right premium.
* Assist with escrow/title services: We have a super relationship with many Aircraft/Title Service providers. The whole process will be monitored and managed to ensure seamless continuity.
* Provide insurance-approved training: After the purchase, initial training is required in order for the pilot to be insurable. We provide this training for an additional fee.
We provide these services for 2.5% of the total purchase price (not to exceed $12,000), to be paid at aircraft closing. To get started, we request a non-refundable deposit of $2,000.
With many steps involved in the purchase process, a lot of time and money can be spent only to have the purchase fall through at the last minute. If this occurs, there will be no additional fees as the process is started again. We will walk you through the purchase process until the purchase is complete. If the purchase process is stopped by you for any reason, the $2,000 deposit becomes non-refundable and Casey Aviation, Inc will cease working to find you an airplane.
All additional expenses related to the aircraft purchase are your responsibility. Some of these expenses are travel/food/lodging to inspect a potential airplane and fuel for test-flights.
Casey Aviation, Inc would like to start the search for your new airplane. We look forward to working with you!